Select Page
Pure, Safe, Natural Beauty

Pure, Safe, Natural Beauty

Your skin is the largest organ in your body. It can absorb up to 80% of what is applied to it topically. Most people never stop to consider what is in the cleansers or moisturizers they use every day. With the amount of carcinogenic ingredients used today, it is more important than ever to be conscientious about where skin care ingredients are sourced from and how they are produced and formulated.

Since skin care companies can use chemicals considered carcinogenic, it is prudent to research the skin care company making the products you use. The purest ingredients should be formulated and strict manufacturing processes followed. The skin care industry is not regulated like others, so due diligence is needed.

 

 

Why Consider Using Organic Skin Care Products

  • The following is why you should consider switching to organic with all of your skin care products:Your skin feeds your body – What you apply onto your skin is absorbed into the bloodstream and can either nourish your body or introduce the buildup of toxins. These toxins can lead to breakouts, fatigue, allergies, respiratory issues, thyroid and reproductive hormone disturbances, and dermatitis, to name a few.
  • Plant ingredients are beneficial to the body – When plant ingredients are used, the body receives the nutrients it desires to thrive and be healthy. This includes vitamins and minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids, enzymes, natural sugars, and phytosterols.
  • The benefits are immensely valuable – The Huffington Post reported that pure plant ingredients can “cleanse, purify, hydrate, detoxify, stimulate, soothe, smooth and protect.” All of the benefits that lead to natural healing.
  • Choose organic or USDA organic products – organic products by definition are those made with 95% organic ingredients with restrictions for the remaining 5%. If the label reads “made with organic”, then 70% is made with organic ingredients and restrictions are placed on the remaining 30%.
  • Organic skin care products are less likely to cause imbalances in the body – Chemicals in skin care products can disrupt the natural balance of the human body. Using organic ingredients in your skin care products can promote healing instead of promoting carcinogenic activity and other issues.

With little chemical testing being done to ensure safety and efficacy of chemical ingredients, using plant ingredients are the better and healthier solution for your skin.